Energise with Emily is owned by Emily Turnbull (“I” or “me”). I am a sole trader providing personal training, fitness, nutritional and energy coaching and related services and products. The term “you” refers to you as a client or prospective client of Energise with Emily and/or the user or viewer of my website www.energisewithemily.com (“Website”).
Information I may collect
I collect personal information from you so that I can provide appropriate services and products to you and for a positive customer experience when you visit the Website or its content. I will only collect the minimum amount of information necessary for me to provide services and products to you. I collect personal data when you fill in forms on the Website or correspond with me by phone, email or otherwise. This includes information you provide in forms to me such as PAR-Q and lifestyle questionnaires and during sessions with me.
I may ask you to share your personal data with me if it is necessary for me to provide services or products to you – for example, if you are a personal training client, I will ask you for details of any health issues which may affect your ability to exercise.
Here is the list of personal data I may collect from you
- Your full name
- Home address and telephone number
- Mobile phone number, including an emergency mobile phone number
- Personal email address
- Bank and/or card payment details
- Date of birth and gender
- Details of any medical conditions (including information about any pregnancies and birth experiences) and your current health status insofar as that is relevant to your ability to participate in exercise programmes, nutritional programmes or other aspects of my services
- Details about your lifestyle such as employment, diet, sleep, current exercise activity and stress levels insofar as this is relevant to my provision of services or products to you
To complete online purchases, via the Website, you will be asked to provide my third party payment service provider with your billing address and your payment details (e.g. credit card details).
By interacting with me on social media platforms by way of “liking”, “following”, commenting, “retweeting” or “sharing”, you understand that you are consenting for my interaction with you.
Please note that the information above (“Personal Data”) that you are giving to me is voluntary and by providing this information to me you are giving consent for me to use, collect and process this Personal Data as described below. You are welcome to opt-out or to request that I delete your Personal Data at any point by contacting me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How I use the information I collect
I must have a legal basis for processing your Personal Data. I consider that I have a legal basis where:
- it is necessary for me to do so to enable me to provide you with the services or products you have requested from me;
- it is necessary in order to fulfil my legitimate interests and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
Information you give to me:
I will use this information to:
- Provide personal training, fitness, nutrition and energy coaching and related services and products to you
- Respond to your enquiries or process your requests in relation to your information
- Let you know about important changes to my services or the Website
- Provide and personalise my services generally
- Carry out internal record keeping
- Carry out market research campaigns
- Measure or understand the success of my services or products and where I might improve services to you
- Contact you to let you know about other products or services that I offer and feel may be of interest to you as set out in the section on Marketing Communications
- Ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer, making the Website easier for you to use and providing you with access to all parts of the Website.
Information collected via the Website:
The Website is hosted on the WordPress.com platform. Your data may be stored through WordPress.com’s data storage, databases and the general WordPress.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
How I keep your information
Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use, as detailed in the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation. I may include certain Personal Data for longer periods of time if necessary for legal, contractual and accounting obligations.
Personal Data that you provide to me is stored internally or through a data management system. Your Personal Data will only be accessed by me and those who help to obtain, manage or store that information or who have a legitimate need to know that Personal Data (i.e. my hosting provider or newsletter provider).
Retention of information
I do not retain data in a form that permits identification of the person(s) to whom it relates for any longer than is necessary. Once the purpose for which information has been collected has been fulfilled, I will either permanently delete your personal information or remove all identifiers within it so that it is no longer personal data. I may use such anonymised data for research and/or business analysis purposes
How you can access, update or delete your Personal Data
You have the right to:
- Request information about how your Personal Data is being used
- Request a copy of what Personal Data I hold
- Restrict processing if you think the Personal Data is not accurate, is unlawful or no longer needed
- Request that I rectify or erase Personal Data and receive confirmation of the rectification or erasure.
- Withdraw your consent at any time to the processing of your Personal Data.
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you feel I am using your Personal Data unlawfully
- Receive Personal Data portability and transference to another controller without my hindrance
- Object to my use of your Personal Data
This section explains how I will ensure that you only receive marketing communications that you wish to receive.
If you prefer not to receive any marketing communications from me, you can change your preferences at any time and unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link on any marketing email from me or sending me an email to email@example.com. If you choose not to receive information in this way, I will be unable to keep you informed of new services, competitions, events and promotions that may be of interest to you.
I will not rent or sell your email address or mobile phone number. I will only share your email address or mobile phone number with your express consent.
If you wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this Website on to your computer’s hard drive, you should take the necessary steps within your web browser’s security settings to block all cookies from this Website and its external serving vendors.