Blueberries are loaded full of antioxidants and one cup of blueberries provides a quarter of the recommended daily amount of vitamin C.
Blueberry and oat smoothie
- 1/3 cup of rolled oats
- 1/3 cup of frozen blueberries
- 1 teaspoon of maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon of almond butter
- 2 scoops (approx 20g) of protein powder*
- 200 ml of almond milk
- 100 ml of water
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into a large glass and enjoy.
© Copyright Emily Turnbull at energisewithemily.com
My favourite protein powder is Free Soul’s Vegan Protein powder which is specially formulated for women. You can purchase it here
Photo by Sharon Chen on Unsplash